Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Hoedown!


Happy 1st Birthday Hambo Hoedown!!!

I am so excited to be part of this exciting time for Hambo.  It is an accomplishment to have a successful "challenge/company" blog.  There are so many out there now.  Hambo stand out with their unique challenge rules.  Use an image receive an image.  This mean you have to use a hambo image to enter....but you get a new one for next weeks challenge!  Can't beat that!

As I announced on Sunday, I am once again on this fabulous team!  I was on the rubber team this past summer.  It was a blast.  This time around I am on the digi team (hey, had to give someone else the chance to get some of that stinkin piggy rubbery cuteness!!!). 

Here's Hambo:

It's Wednesday and that means Hambo Hoedown time! Today is a special celebration, because the Hoedown is ONE YEAR OLD today! We are celebrating with newly released Bailey Cupcake - the second digital image in the "Bailey" line. Don't miss seeing the newest picture of the real Bailey too. It's at the Hoedown today!

Here is my project.  You will noticed that I made Baily a "black lab" because I have a 5 month old black lab puppy....but if you visit the Hoedown you will see the real life Baily!



Here is a up-close view of the "frosting"


Scroll to the top of my post and check out all those layers!!!

Each participant this week will, of course, receive next week's image in their mailbox FREE! Play along each week, and you will have oodles of fun Hambo digital images! But there is more! Since it's the Hoedown's birthday, each participant will ALSO receive a party goody bag, with an ADDITIONAL FREE image of their choice from the Hambo Digital Store! How fun is that?!

What else is happening? All of the new Bacon Bits Design Team have been introduced and now it's time to see everyone's art. Head on over to catch all the details! Don't miss out on the party fun!

Challenges I have entered:
Fab N Funky-Use A Digi
Paper Pretties-Use Ribbon or Twine
Just Some Lines-Show off your Dogs
Marks Finest Papers-At least 4 layers (I have too many layers to count!)
Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. Stunning card, I love the frosting.
    The 3D stamp is gorgeous.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn I came to visit and your card is sooo adorable!!!! Beautiful design and colors!!!! Look forward to working with you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that yummy frosting and all your awesome layers! This is such a fun card! I have a black lab too - she is 6 - and a white lab who will be 4 this month! So glad to have you back. I always enjoy your creations~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those layers are tremendous! Love the bow and the frosting too...Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Jenn, this is so cute! we have 2 labbers at home and I wouldn't trade them for the world! :) they are the sweetest dogs! although I do want a mastiff to go with them, but that is another story entirely! tee hee!

    congrats on being part of the team again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this fabulous birthday card, Jenn!! We love dogs at our house and this one is the cutest ever with his frosted bone-sprinkled cupcake!

      Delete
  6. What an awesome card Jenn. Love how you layered this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen I just adore this card!! that cupcake looks good enough to eat! LOL. All your layers look awesome. Lots of work went into this great card. I really appreciate that you shared it with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. It fits perfect with our Stripes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is tooooooo cute Jenn! Love the dimension you've achieved too! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘STRIPES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're officially the layer queen! Such a great card. Looking forward to more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orange! I love orange! This card is so cute and all those layers! That cupcake looks good to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Jenn, I didn't notice the details till I visited your blog. Beautiful work and great bright colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh...love the stacked look and the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too Cute! I love the big polka dot bow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow wow wow - love all these details - AND ALLLlllll those layers (-:
    thanks so much for playing with us at Speedy the Fox (-:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card and love all your attention to detail. That huge orange ribbon definitely adds to the "WOW" factor.

    Many thanks for playing along with Fab'n'Funky Challeges this week and hope to see you again soon.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a great card i love the image, the colour and detail are fab. Thanks for joining us at The OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!! Great layers!! Adorable image!! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great frosting. I love how you layered the doggy. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing details and colors...this is so adorable...thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my! This is a beautiful creation - all that dimension and layering. Lovely! Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Stripes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fun card. That frosting looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is some serious cutting and attaching Jenn but it was worth it. Your card is great. Now my girls would certainly argue over those bones!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute! Thanks for joining our "It's a Dog's Life" challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute card. I love the technique with the suds. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jenn, your card is so cute. I bet your lab puppy is keeping you busy. The frosting on the cupcake is really neat. Thanks for sharing the closeup.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Jenn! I came over from PTT to get help- Sorry I had not realised I can only join with 2 cards for Anything Goes challenges, could you please remove entries 275 and 278! Thank you so much!

    Also, that is such a cute card... My doggie would be eyeing those biscuits! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis