Saturday, January 7, 2012

Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop!


Good morning!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend this far!  Today, I am showcasing a new Digital Stamp from Paper Makeup Stamps. The DT are all showcasing the January 2012 Release.  Hope you enjoy the hop!  You should be coming from Ginger's blog.  If not....you should go back and check out her work.  She does an amazing job!

I am featuring the
Color Kid Soup & Hope This Happy Get Well Note


I used a regular size tomato soup can for this.  Totally perfect for a sick friend or neighbor.  Hope this inspires you to think outside the card!!
Your next stop on this hop is Jackie

Wondering what I used to color "soup" with?  COPICS

Have you ever been interested in learning how to use these babies without leaving your house?
Well I have the answer....Color Me Creative!  Suzanne Dean teaches tips and techniques from the comfort of your computer or laptop!  Stop by and try one of her many videos.
Color Me Creative Challenge Group

Cheers,

Photobucket
Challenges

CES Challenges-Anything Goes
Crafty Anne's Challenges-Lets Think Hot...mine is HOT SOUP!

20 comments:

  1. This is totally awesome Jenn! I love your shading and your out of the box (or out of the card) approach to your creations. :) Such a great idea to pair these images with a can of soup. And I know nobody else "in real life" who uses Copics - maybe I should check out that class. I've thought about it before but never followed through....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! And it came together so well. Your coloring is gorgeous. ANy sick friend would be cheered instantly after receiving this :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute... love this idea... super...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous Get Well Wish and Gift, your coloring is beautiful. Is it chicken noodle soup?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute label for your soup! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! This is a great idea Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet gift, it's perfect for a sick friend. I think the bright colors you used work really well on this too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant idea, Jenn! Brilliant! I love this it's so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic way to say 'feel better'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet image and perfect colored for the get well soon surprise you created. Such fun. Thanks for sharing a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous idea, and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent can!! Love it! And the colours you've used are pretty.
    ~darling Ho

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous colors and even more fabulous coloring. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute idea! Great colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute image! I love your idea! So lovin' the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jen - i only wish I could color an image as good as you! Maybe now that I am held captive in my house from this Alaska cold and snow I will learn. Time to figure out which copies to buy first :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely idea Jenn, its beautiful. Thanks for taking part in the CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this project Jenn and your interpretation of our challenge at Crafty Ann's. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us and I hope we'll see you again for the next one.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely idea. Beautiful colouring too. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great project Jenn, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis