Monday, November 7, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps: November Release Blog Hop

Good Morning Blog Hoppers!  You should have arrived from Randee's Blog if you are joining in on the hop.  Hope you enjoyed visiting her blog...she is really talented!

Today I am featuring the very cute "Pete".  I have used the digi for of him.  I have resized and mirrored him in order to give him a "pal" to have a cup of cocoa with!  Hope you like him as much as I do! 

I don't know if you can tell or not...but I gave them each a sparkly tummy!  I am totally into the "glitter" at the moment.  Funny, anyone who knows me knows that I dispise glitter.  I know I will find glitter for ever!!!  HAHAH  but honestly I am finding myself glittering all the time now! 

Next you are off to the Amazing and Talented Tangii!  Hope you love her project as much as I do!
If you get lost along the way, here is the hop order!



Challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts-Lace
Crafty Boots-Young at heart
Incy Wincy Designs-Stitching
Make My Monday-Christmas
Ooh La La-Stitching
Stamps and Fun-Winter






Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. Love the idea of mirroring him. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Jenn, love the doily and the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just precious! I love how you made 2 of these cute fellas! and the flower & trim are fabby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love! Of COURSE he needs a glitter tummy AND a companion to share cocoa with! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute card! I love how you mirrored Pete to make 2! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great christmas card!!!! Thank you for entering the Make My Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool penguines!! So cute!
    Thanks for joining us at SFC at aour "winter" challenge!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. Love the big pink doily!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Jenn, love that heart.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable creation! very inspirational!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  11. luv the embellishments... mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love how you colored these guys, and that red lace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card,love all the lace.Thanks for sharing this with us at OLL.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable pair of penguins--wonderful for a holiday card! :) Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is adorable Jenn, I love how you have mirrored this cute image and the heart doilley.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A cute Christmas card, love the penguins. Thanks for sharing at MMM. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just adorable. Love that heart doiley!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty with the lace and doily! I can see the sparkly tummies - so cute! I used 'snow' on my card and it is now everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So so cute!! I love the way you colored them - sparkly bellies and all, and that you gave him a friend. I wanted to try that too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww lovely card Jenn! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Jenn, looking at your cool card makes me really feel happy! You took so friendly colours and the image is sooo sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at SFC.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card Jenn. Love the glitter and the lace at the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful creation.
    Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday and hoe to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! What a great make! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is so pretty especially with the beautiful flowers and the red, hot colors!!! Hope all is well with you and yours!!

    clear business cards
    discount card printing

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis