Monday, November 7, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps: November Release Blog Hop

Good Morning Blog Hoppers!  You should have arrived from Randee's Blog if you are joining in on the hop.  Hope you enjoyed visiting her blog...she is really talented!

Today I am featuring the very cute "Pete".  I have used the digi for of him.  I have resized and mirrored him in order to give him a "pal" to have a cup of cocoa with!  Hope you like him as much as I do! 

I don't know if you can tell or not...but I gave them each a sparkly tummy!  I am totally into the "glitter" at the moment.  Funny, anyone who knows me knows that I dispise glitter.  I know I will find glitter for ever!!!  HAHAH  but honestly I am finding myself glittering all the time now! 

Next you are off to the Amazing and Talented Tangii!  Hope you love her project as much as I do!
If you get lost along the way, here is the hop order!



Challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts-Lace
Crafty Boots-Young at heart
Incy Wincy Designs-Stitching
Make My Monday-Christmas
Ooh La La-Stitching
Stamps and Fun-Winter






Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis