Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday Thank You!

Good morning Friends and Followers!  Today there is a Thank You Challenge in a couple of places!  My card was made especially for our challenge at Inky Impressions today.  I used Christopher's Snow Day.  And the background is from The Cutting Cafe!  I also used Viva Decor for the Kiwi Green Pearls

So if you have a thank you card you can enter it in the following challenges....Inky Impressions IIC#33-Give thanks AND Party Time Tuesdays PTT#42-Sketchy Tuesdays AND OR Thank You!

Now here is my card!  Hope you all like it!  If you would like to see more projects like this...I would love it if you followed me.

IIC Snowshovel kid give thanks




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Jenn. Love your coloring.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet little fellow with his snow shovel and the Christmas Colours with that delightful polka dot ribbon. Such an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg gorgeous! The little fellow is adorable!! Love your photography as well!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis