Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Splish Splash I was.......

I have a 2nd post below featuring a Paper Pretties Back To School Challenge.


Photobucket
I am very excited to announce that I am now part of the Inky Impressions DT.  I am really looking forward to working with this talented DT. 
This week the challenge over on the inky blog is It Sounds Like A Song!

I have also colored this adorable little Nicholas with Copics for my Color Me Creative DT.  We are having our current challenge that lasts through Friday.  Friendship.  Hope you can join us over at Color Me Creative.






Color Me Creative Classroom


Paper: Cardstock & Unknown scraps, grid paper
Sentiment: Computer generated
Ink: Memento
Extras: Tear drop rhinestones-Recollections
Copics:

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the mad house sweetie lol... I picked the same image as I so love him he is sssoooo cute!! I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweetest card, Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well congratulations!!! This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card
    Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Playtime.
    Celeste, DT Paper Playtime
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis