Thursday, August 18, 2011

As Apple a Day....


With back to school next week, I choose to do a back to school card for Beans teacher.  I am  featuring the Fun with Silhouettes set by Regina at The Cutting Cafe.  This set comes with several fun images...all silhouettes.  I also used the All about School set.  This set is perfect for all your "teacher" gifts.
I am very excited for Regina and her newly designed site and blog.  Please visit for more fun inspiration from my other DT-mates.

Paper: DCWV
Digi: All about School, Fun with Silhouettes (The Cutting Cafe)
Extras: Ribbon (The Ribbon Boutique)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. what a cute cute cute back to school card....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Jenn! And PERFECT for a teacher.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis