Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Paper Pretties...Back To School Challenge


Good morning!  I am a guest designer for the rest of this month at Paper Pretties!  I am really excited to participate in this weeks challenge!  It is back to school time  Wooooowhooooooo!  (did that come out wrong...as if I would want my little Bean back at school!-quite stamping listening to Pandora and skyping with stamping friends!)  LOL!!!  Just kidding!  I really have a ton of fun with Bean!  He is quite the character!
For my post today, I have this adorable "Give Thanks" stamp set from Paper Pretties.  I didn't use the Thanks part of the set.  Just the cutie little girl!  She is all dressed in pink and ready for her first day of class.  I used a bingo template from Regina over at The Cutting Cafe.  She has a bunch of ADORABLE back to school digis.  Perfect for that teacher on the first day of school.  Plus go visit and check out Regina's new storefront and blog!

Paper: Cardstock
Stamps: Paper Pretties-Give Thanks
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Ink: Memento
Extras: Ribbon
Copics:




 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!! I love the colors you chose, so happy. Your coloring is FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and very clever! Love the "recess" on the bingo card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nostalgic image beautifully coloured Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And congrats on your guest designer spot. Precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! Beautiful coloring and love how you used Regina's file!
    TFS and playing along with us over at Paper Playtime :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis