Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Paper Pretties...Back To School Challenge


Good morning!  I am a guest designer for the rest of this month at Paper Pretties!  I am really excited to participate in this weeks challenge!  It is back to school time  Wooooowhooooooo!  (did that come out wrong...as if I would want my little Bean back at school!-quite stamping listening to Pandora and skyping with stamping friends!)  LOL!!!  Just kidding!  I really have a ton of fun with Bean!  He is quite the character!
For my post today, I have this adorable "Give Thanks" stamp set from Paper Pretties.  I didn't use the Thanks part of the set.  Just the cutie little girl!  She is all dressed in pink and ready for her first day of class.  I used a bingo template from Regina over at The Cutting Cafe.  She has a bunch of ADORABLE back to school digis.  Perfect for that teacher on the first day of school.  Plus go visit and check out Regina's new storefront and blog!

Paper: Cardstock
Stamps: Paper Pretties-Give Thanks
Template: The Cutting Cafe
Ink: Memento
Extras: Ribbon
Copics:




 
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis