Tuesday, May 10, 2011


This is my very first time using Nesties.  WOW do I love them.  I have a bug but having this cool shape and having it dry embossed around the edges makes for such a beautiful piece.  The stamp is from the Thank You set.  It fits the Nestie just perfect.  I added a handmade pin using Swarovski crystals!  Hope you are inspired to try out the Creative Clear Stamps with your Nesties.

Paper: Scrap
Stamp: CCS-Thank You
Extras: Swarovski Crystal Handmade Pin, Memento Ink, Copics (airbrushing), Ribbon (The Ribbon Boutique)


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love my nesties too...your card is so pretty and I love the beaded pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jenn. Love your use of shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Nestabilites!! What a pretty design with these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Jenn! So very pretty and you're going to LOVE your nesties! That pin is fabulous too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat! Makes me realize I need to use my nesties way more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious card! Love the little baby bud!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis