Monday, April 11, 2011

TUIC April Challenge: Extra Extra Read All About it!!!

Good morning!  I am the host for the Tangled Up In Creativity Blog group monthly challenge.  We have been a group since February of last year (under a different name).  My blog bestie Dawn Mercedes and I co-coordinate the current group.  We all take turns hosting monthly challenges.  This is my month!! 

So, this is my challenge.....Have you seen an upward trend in using newspaper in projects?  Well, get out the newspaper!  I want to see your "daily post" in your projects!  I had a hard time finding positive articles to use as my background.  I finally decided on the "Horoscope" section of the paper.  I used this cute bicycle set from The Cutting Cafe.  You can find it HERE. I carefully used my Copics to color in the bike and the balloons.

Hope you enjoy the challenge!  If you are not a member of our blog group, please feel free to play and I will give a prize to those entries as well.
Please link your entry to the Mr. Linky below.

Paper: Cardstock, news paper
Digital Stamp Set: The Cutting Cafe-LET'S GO FOR A RIDE....PRINTABLE STAMP SET
Stamps: Michael's
Extras: Ribbon (The Ribbon Boutique), Flower, button, thread, Copics, Memento ink

The Linky will close on May 2 at 8:00 PM Mountain Time.  TUIC Blog group members and NON MEMBERS are Welcome to join.  Prizes will be given!






Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis