Monday, April 11, 2011

Paper Cupcake-Magical Mondays: Fabric and Stitches


What a magical Monday!  Especially over at the Paper Cupcakes blog.  This weeks challenge is a fun one...use fabric and stitches on your project!  I  have some burlap left over from my card display towers...IDEA!  I covered a brad using my brad maker and then airbrushed it red with my Copic R29!  So now all I need is stitching!  Here is my creation...hope you like it!  Please come play along HERE.  Myself, as well as the rest of the DT, would love to see your creations!  Besides there is always great prizes!


Paper: K&CO
Digi: Paper Cupcakes-Who loves you
Stamps: Stamp n up
Extras: burlap, thread, brad, ribbon

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
blog.icopic.com- Color an embellishment using Copics
doyoustackup-Use yellow
papertakeweekly-Anything Goes
atsblog-Anything Goes



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Jenn, with this cute owl and fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brad looks AWESOME!!!
    Hugs,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Jenn! Unique button! Thanks for playing in our yellow challenge at DYSU this week. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Jenn! Thanks for joining s at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis