Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Bud Owner/ Artist: Mary Anne!!!

This is my 2nd Post for today!  ALSO...Please join me HERE for an ANYTHING GOES challenge.  PTT's sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish!

 

I would like to wish a very happy birthday to the Talented artist of all Baby Bud Images....Mary Anne!  Hope you have a wonderful day.  Thanks so much for providing the most adorable Stamps to work with.  Your talent is AMAZING!  So proud to be part of your team! 

To celebrate this birthday, BBD is having a 2 day sale... April 26-27 buy one get one free images! 
Thanks for visiting!  If you just love this image you can find Nilah HERE!

Paper: Bo Bunny, Around The Block
Template: Candy Shaped Card (TheCutting Cafe)
Stamp: Michaels
Extras: Copics, Stickles, ribbon (The Ribbon Boutique)

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Clever card Jenn, love the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling stamp and what a cute card, :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious birthday treat!! Fabulous design, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHat a lovely card from the unique shape to the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love how your sparkly baby bud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling sweet card - thank you so much - It is a precious birthday treat - you have made my day!!
    hugs x0x0x
    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, LOVE this sweet treat/card! And the color combo is totally fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the cutest card! I love it, love the shape, the adorable image and the beautiful coloring you did! great job Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen this is so cute cute cute!!! LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for helping me celebrate her bday! Awesome card!
    Hugs, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenn-
    I am LOVING this card!! Love the shape, love the colors and LOVE your coloring!!! I LOVE it!!!

    Hugs, Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Love the image and love this shape.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card! I love those bright, cheerful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sweet in every way. I love the candy shape.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card Jenn. Love the so sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a super gorgeous card this is!! I love the design of it all together!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is one Fab shaped card!! Love the colors and the sweet image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is too sweet! Great candy shape, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is the cutest...i so love the orange to.....hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis