Saturday, April 16, 2011

Creative Clear Stamps: April Blog Hop

Welcome to this month's Special Edition
Creative Vision's Design Team 5 Blog Hop
You should be hopping from D'Anne's blog If not be sure you go back and hit all of the other DT members blogs.  The list is below.

There will be random prizes awarded for those of you who comment on all the blogs and become a follower of the Creative Vision blog.

Following the hop Laura will give away a few SHOPPING SPREES from the Creative Vision Store!

Today we will hop hop hop our way through each DT member's blog and showcase
their talent.  Our theme for this hop is:  Anything But A Card.

Here is my project.  I have used an Altoid Tin and covered it with designer paper from K& Co.  I placed eyelets near the closure of the tin and added designer ribbon from The Ribbon Boutique for the handle.  I also edged the tin with ribbon.  On the front of the tin I used Creative Clear Stamps new release: Thank You.  You can find it along with the other new release stamps HERE.


Visit Creative Vision's Company Blog for a list of winner's tomorrow.

PLUS the Bunny Hop games winner's will be revealed as well.

On with the hop.....

Next Up is:  MOLLY



Jenn-YOU ARE HERE




GUEST DESIGNER - Judy

Paper: K&Co
Stamp: CCS-Thank You
Extras: Memento ink, ribbon (The Ribbon Boutique), eyelets, brad, Altoid tin
I created this project using Glue Dots!

Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn, this is so pretty, love the sentiment and the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the project.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGooooosh this is just toooo cute! LOVE IT! Great idea for my craft fairs!! AWESOME Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little Altoid suitcase is so cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love to work with Altoid tins. This sure is a very neat idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who da thought you could make a designer bag outta an Altoid Tin? Just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super idea!! love how you added the handle :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful tin, you´ve made here. I love those I´ve seen, but admit, I never made one myself yet, but guess, I´ll have to give them a try too. Yours really looks cool and I like the wrdstamp you usded on the sidde of it a lot. Great work hun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great project!! I love the simplicity of it as well!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cute! I have never done one of these tins...hmmmmm, will have to try one - can I just CASE yours LOL (-:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project..I have several of these tins that I have saved. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome, great thank you idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute idea, this can make some nice gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This idea is perfect for any small gift. Love'd how you decorated the tin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project and i love these little tins.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this sweet tin with the thank you message!! How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love seeing OTP Projects and your altered tin is just gorgeous. It definitely makes a wonderful thankyou gift which you could fill with a variety of goodies. As they say the only limit is your imagination.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis