Monday, February 28, 2011

Becky's TUIC Challenge-Vintage Summer

This is my second post for today. Scroll down to see my note book.


HERE at Becky’s blog (she is my other TUIC blog buddy) she is  having a challenge this month to make a Vintage Summer-time card. I found this really cool site for Vintage digital stamps HERE.  It is called Digital Tuesdays. Thanks for the use of your amazing vintage digis!!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day. Please come back and visit tomorrow. I will have Party Time Tuesdays Challenge #5 up and going…..there will be some amazing giveaways there for the month of March. Maybe one of you will enter and get “LUCKY”! I also have CCS Tuesday post tomorrow.

Paper: K&CO-Classic Bailey
Digi: Digital Tuesdays
Extras: Thread, pearl, brad, flowers


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis