Monday, February 28, 2011

Becky's TUIC Challenge-Vintage Summer

This is my second post for today. Scroll down to see my note book.


HERE at Becky’s blog (she is my other TUIC blog buddy) she is  having a challenge this month to make a Vintage Summer-time card. I found this really cool site for Vintage digital stamps HERE.  It is called Digital Tuesdays. Thanks for the use of your amazing vintage digis!!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day. Please come back and visit tomorrow. I will have Party Time Tuesdays Challenge #5 up and going…..there will be some amazing giveaways there for the month of March. Maybe one of you will enter and get “LUCKY”! I also have CCS Tuesday post tomorrow.

Paper: K&CO-Classic Bailey
Digi: Digital Tuesdays
Extras: Thread, pearl, brad, flowers


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. You totally rocked this challenge...great choice of papers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, this is beautiful! I just love this image and the design paper is so perfect. Thanks for playing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jenn! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sensational cards with this awesome vintage image, Jenn!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, this is just lovely!!! Wonderful image and I dearly love your card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic Jenn, I love your chosen image. Teamed with your layout, papers and elements you totally nailed this challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both. What a fantastic gift they would make for a special friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You nailed it...Now there is NO WAY I can participate in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis