Monday, February 28, 2011

Christy's TUIC Challenge-Make a notebook

Good morning.  I have a notebook I made for my TUIC blog buddies challenge.  Christy is one of two hosting this month’s challenge.  I am almost LATE getting this in to her.  Sorry Christy.  Please visit her blog HERE.  She has some amazing projects and cards! 
This was a fun challenge.  I have not made many notebooks...hope everyone likes this one!

Sorry for the BAD lighting! 

Paper: Unknown
Digi: Lindsay Stamps-Doodle Flowers
Extras: Copics, Ribbon


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering...your altered notebook turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Jenn - even in bad lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun notebook, Jenn, with it's sensational spring flowers and stitched ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Spring Cover you have created for this notebook Jenn. The flower cluster is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis