Sunday, February 20, 2011

PTT#3-Sketchy Tuesdays

Well its Sunday already....but at least we have one more day of crafting!  Who doesn't love 3 day weekends.  It is already mid-morning here in Colorado and I need to get to my crafting room to get started.  I really like getting all my crafting done for the week on Sundays.  This way if I find a fun challenge during the week, I have all my DT requirements finished...and then I can participate.  Do any of you like working ahead? 
Today I have an Irish Blessing card...I am Irish and I just love all the beautiful Irish themed blessing there are to be found. This week at my challenge blog: Party Time Tuesdays, we have a sketch by our fabulous sketch artist Stacy Koo. There is 2 more day to enter and we have Circle B sponsoring the challenge. She is giving away a $20 credit to her fun crafting store. Hope you can find the time to enter!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Paper: DCWV-Mariposa
Digi's- Sara Paris- Butterfly garden stamps
Stamps: Inkadinkado-Dot Flourishes
Ink-Memento, Versamark
Sentiment-Irish blessing Author unknown
Extras: Flower-Prima, Ribbon, embossing powder

Challenges I have entered:
abc-challenge-O is for oldfashioned
digistamps4joy- Going Sentimental
littleclairesdesigns-Anything Goes
allsortschallenge- Inspired by Nature


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenn! I love the Irish blessing you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for entering Cardmadfairy Digi Days challenge - Distressing (was Do it with Dgis). Your card is lovely and the sentiment beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card with a touching sentiment. Love the colour combo too. Thanks for joining in at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days. Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card,
    Thanks again for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the butterfly and the sentiment is lovely.

    Hugs x
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Very lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work with this fabulous Irish blessing!! Great card, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card. I like the red and green colour combination.The butterfly matches the paper very well.

    Thank you for joining Little Claire's first blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and sentiment Jenn and the colours and design are gorgeous.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOPS forgot to say thank you for joining us over at Digistamps4joy.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love the colors you chose and how pretty are the butterfly and flower! Thanks so much for playing along this time with CARDMADFAIRY'S DIGI DAYS and DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis