Sunday, February 20, 2011

PTT#3-Sketchy Tuesdays

Well its Sunday already....but at least we have one more day of crafting!  Who doesn't love 3 day weekends.  It is already mid-morning here in Colorado and I need to get to my crafting room to get started.  I really like getting all my crafting done for the week on Sundays.  This way if I find a fun challenge during the week, I have all my DT requirements finished...and then I can participate.  Do any of you like working ahead? 
Today I have an Irish Blessing card...I am Irish and I just love all the beautiful Irish themed blessing there are to be found. This week at my challenge blog: Party Time Tuesdays, we have a sketch by our fabulous sketch artist Stacy Koo. There is 2 more day to enter and we have Circle B sponsoring the challenge. She is giving away a $20 credit to her fun crafting store. Hope you can find the time to enter!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Paper: DCWV-Mariposa
Digi's- Sara Paris- Butterfly garden stamps
Stamps: Inkadinkado-Dot Flourishes
Ink-Memento, Versamark
Sentiment-Irish blessing Author unknown
Extras: Flower-Prima, Ribbon, embossing powder

Challenges I have entered:
abc-challenge-O is for oldfashioned
digistamps4joy- Going Sentimental
littleclairesdesigns-Anything Goes
allsortschallenge- Inspired by Nature


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis