Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CV-Things are Difficult

It is Tuesday and that means I am hosting Tuesday’s with Jenn over at the Creative Vision Blog.  I have created a simple note card for a loss or for someone going through a rough patch in life.  The reason I went simple is the sentiment….it is really the center of the card.  I love stickles…really brings out the flowers in the DP.  Hope you all have time to visit Laura’s blog…really some great ideas!
Thanks for visiting!
Paper: DCWV
Stamp: Creative Vision-Things are difficult
Extras: Memento Ink, embossing powder-clear, flower-unknown, glitter center-sticker, Stickles
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love that sentiment...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card jenn I so love the background
    TFS
    -BK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn - great job with a difficult theme - no one likes a sympahty card. great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, would make a beautiful birthday card too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis