Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby Bud Designs Release Day: Oliver & Bouquet

Today is Baby Bud Designs release day!  It is twice as special because there are 2 images being released today!  I would like to introduce Baby Bud Oliver and Baby Bud Bouquet.  They are both so adorable…wouldn’t you just love to have them as your own???  Head on over to the Shop and pick them up….they are sooooo worth it!!!
Baby Bud Oliver
Here she is Her Majesty:
Baby Bud Bouquet

Oliver:
Paper: Imaginisce
Digi: Baby Bud Oliver, The Cutting Cafe: Sentiment
Extras: The Ribbon Bouquet, Copics,
Bouquet:
Paper: The Paper Studio
Digi: Baby Bud Bouquet
Stamp: Michael's
Extras: Memento Ink, Prima flowers, Recollections Rhinestones, Copics, Stickles

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. One day really soon I think I will have to try cute and use one of these gorgeous Baby Buds!
    Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable...the second one is my favourite. Pink and black, flowers, stitching and bling...so much to love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are exceptionally sweet. I especially like "Her Majesty".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, just PRECIOUS cards! Those little images are adorable and I LOVE your cards with them.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn - great job on both these! I love your skills at coloring and the wonderful layouts you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn-
    These are so cute....OMG...I love them both, but I really like the color combo for Baby Bouquet!!! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so cute Jenn. I really love the snow swirled look of your background paper in the first one. It matches beautifully with your cute snowman. The second card is so very pretty with all the pink and pretty patterns and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, they're beautiful Jenn!!!
    I really like the colors on your Bouquet card!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww - such cute images!!!!!!!! I love the color combos on all the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are very cool cards! Just in time for winter to hit western NY again!

    I love the background of the first one - looks very neat with that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenn

    Both of thesecards are great, so stinkin cute, i love the background of the first one it goes together so great

    great job

    hugs

    Cristina

    http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I'm in love with Baby Bud Oliver! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them, they are gorgeous!!! I love how you color these super adorable baby buds! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis