Friday, January 14, 2011

Airbrushed Birthday

I feel lost because I haven’t done a birthday card in a week! HA!  The entire month of December was filled with tons of Birthday cards....Here is another fun shaped card.  This time I really utilized my new toy…My airbrush system for my Copics.  I was really inspired all last year by Christy’s cards that were airbrushed…Visit her blog…Amazing!  Anyway here is my attempt on airbrushing!

Paper: DCWV
Digis: The Cutting Café- Shaped Card Round, Birthday greetings inside and out, Birthday Fun Printable Stamp Set
Extras: Copics & Airbrush System #1

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I really like how it isn't a normal shaped card....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are toooo kind! I love this bright birthday card and your airbrushing...isn't is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I would say you have a success with the airbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jenn, this is adorable! And it looks like you're doing the airbrushing just perfect.
    Love your card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Birthday card. wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Jenn! You are becoming quite the Copic Pro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card certainly says "celebrate" with its fun shape and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card Jenn. I love the idea of shaping cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenn, I am loving all the shaped cards you create. Your cards are always fun and bright and this is no exception. And loving the outcome of your first airbrushing attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jenn, this is so cute, hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun toy!! Beautiful airbrushing on this great birthday card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great Birthday card Jenn and your colouring or should I say air brushing is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! I think I am going to have to try a shape card myself, I have been seeing them so much recently.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jenn- the colors on this birthday card are fabulous!!!!! I am so jealous-Copics and the airbrushing kit! You are sOooooooo lucky!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis