Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I am coming to a close with my busy holiday season!  I have made so many fun projects this Christmas!  I have entered some really fun challenges too!   I hope each and every one of you has a safe and happy holiday!  Merry Christmas Blog friends, customers and family!  Thank you all for your support! 
I have 2 really fun cards to show you today.  First it is “Heaven and Nature”, then “Comfort and Joy”.  Both are from the K& Co. Christmas Stack. 

Paper: K&Co
Embellishments: Prima flowers, rhinestones and ribbon are both Hobby Lobby.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Jenn these are terrific. I have these papers here in the shop and didn't think to use them.

    Please tell Bean that the frogs are going nuts here. We have had 150mm of rain in the past 24 hours and they are all extremely excited to have new, never seen before, ponds to croak about in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Jenn!
    This is gorgeous, beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are lovely! Wishing you a wonderful day...happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn...these cards are just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them with us and Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both Gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are beautiful Jenn. Now it's time to take time for yourself. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome holiday cards, Jenn! What wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I hope you and Bean had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis