Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 2: Goodie Jars



Day 2 of the cookie jars.  Bean goes to a religious school, so I thought that this little adorable angel would be perfect for her teachers.  The moose is also really cute.  Wendy over at Digital delights does an excellent job with her little critters!  Hope you like my collection of Goodie Jars! 
Have a great day! 
Moose Jar:
Paper: Unknown
Digi’s: Digital Delights & The Cutting Café
Accessories: Fabric and Twine 
Angel Jars:
Paper: Hobby Lobby
Digi: My Grafico Creative Stamp Team & The Cutting Café
Accessories: Twine, Fabric & Copics 
I created this project using Glue Dots



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Fun images and love the fabric to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both lovely too...the teachers will really appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Wonderful images and great gifts!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my these projects are delightful...I would love to put them in the customer gallery over at the cutting cafe...if I can please email me a link to these projects to fabriccutups@prodigy.net or if you belong to face book share on the cafe's facebook page here:

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Cutting-Cafe/162767407068793

    thanks regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cookies in a jar are so darn delightful!! What fun gifts, Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jars are adorable - love the angel - perfect for the season!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis