Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bugaboo Design Team Call and Jugs Sketch Challenge 58

I discovered Bugaboo stamps in July.  The first one I purchased was the Nurse Margaret.  I have since acquired a couple others that I will feature today in this DT call post.  My first is the “Ladybug Vase”.  I made this card for my grandma to give my sister for her birthday next week. 

The second is for my dad to give my sister….it is so fitting since they both are huge football fans, so I used the “Football Nut”.  For this card I also used the JUGS Sketch challenge 58. 


My third project in this post is this cute little Christmas mouse stamp. 


All three cards are colored with Copic markers.  If you get a chance and want to try out digi’s or would just love to have a bugaboo digi, there is a sale going on for the month of November.  Just enter this code H80JN917 when you check out and you will get ½ off!!!  Yes I said 50% off!  Now that is what I call a SALE!!!  Wish me luck with this DT call and thanks for stopping by!
My contact info for the DT Call
Jenn Cochran

Lady Bug Vase:
Paper: DCWV
Ink: Printer
Digi: Bugaboo:Lady Bug Vase
Embellishments/other: Ribbon Michaels, Texturz by Sizzix, Copic Markers
Technique: Paper Piecing

Football Nut:
Paper: DCWV
Ink: Printer, Color Box Brown
Digi: Bugaboo: Football Nut
Embellishments/Other: Marth Stewart Rhinstones, Texturz by Sizzix, Cricut, Copic Markers
Sketch: JUGS Sketch Challenge58

Christmas Mouse:
Paper: Daisy D's
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Stamp: House Mouse Designs
Embellishments/Other: Rhinstones, Ribbon both Michaels, Copic Markers
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL cards!!!! LOVE those football "nuts"! So cute.
    Good luck on the DT call!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun and fabulous cards. Love the paper pieced flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenn thanks for applying for our DT Call. Great projects, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all...good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What delightful cards, Jenn!! I really love that plaid pieced flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn they are all Cute creations! great job! thank you for your interest in Bugaboo's DT call and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! How many cute cards can you fit in one post? :) I can't even pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects - adorable cards. Thanks for gettin' sketchy with JUGS this week. We appreciate the support :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course you will be in, Jenn!
    Your cards are super cute. I haven't seen a ladybug ( real ) for years. I am going to be a bit more observant on my garden rambles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are all adorable!

    Thanks for joining Just us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Love your fun mixes of colors and patterns! Great take on the JUGS sketch - we're so glad you played along and hope you'll join us again on Saturday for a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All great cards Jenn, each depicting a different feeling. My favourite would be the mouse...he looks so mischevious

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis