Sunday, October 17, 2010


A great way to make a birthday special is to give a gift in a custom birthday bag.  I personally take the approach to the bag in the same way I do making a card…only on a larger scale.  There are many different colors of bags for sale at Michaels and Hobby Lobby.  I like using the Kraft bags because they are so versatile.  This birthday bag was made for Bean’s teacher.

  Have a great week everyone.  Thanks for visiting. 
Paper: AP-Celebrations
Ink: Momento
Rhinestones and Kraft bag: Michaels
Stay tuned later in the week for a quick tutorial on how to make a light box for under $5.  I had the girls in TUIC blog group throw me some ideas….And I think I am ready to tackle the project. 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. The bag is beautiful, everything matches so beautiful.. Love the picture and yes I voted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea...love your bright gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, cute bag, his teacher will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift bag - you had fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT!!!! So bright and cheerful! SUPER!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this gift bag! Bean's teacher is so lucky...a gift and a beautiful package!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute bag Jenn. Bean's teacher will adore it. Checked out Bean and gave you a vote for the Halloween Decorating contest. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous work with this festive birthday bag, Jenn!! Love the bright colors and yummy ice cream!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis