Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tangled Up In Creativity: Rose's Challenge

Tangled up in some vintage! Well this week Rose hosted our challenge… Check out her beautiful card. When doing vintage I think you either have the ability to interpret it correctly or you don’t…I am one who falls in the middle. I kind of have it but I could use a little work on getting it better. Vintage is a beautiful style that I think is incredibly hard to put into a card. Here is a general definition:
classic: recognized as being of high quality and lasting appeal
out of date: no longer fashionable or modern
[14th century. Alteration (influenced by vintner) of vendage< Old French vendange< Latin vindemia "grape-gathering" < vinum "wine" + demere "take away"]
Here is my version of Vintage:


Thanks for the challenge Rose.
Thanks for the comments and for visiting!

Paper:  Scraps
Stamp: SU's Best Blossoms
Ink:  Color Box
Sentiment: PC



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I really like this vintage touch on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is very vintage...I too, struggle with this style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the design and love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage card! I love all the distressed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fabulous layered blossom and wonderful torn edges!! Great card, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty all around vintage card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! The vintage look is a style I have just started to try. I love the torn paper look. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Vintage Jenn! I love everything about it! Thanks for taking my challenge!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I struggle with vintage too! I think this is gorgeous!!! you did a great job with this one!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis