Sunday, August 15, 2010

MOJO Monday Challenge 151

I was in need of doing a card but had no “MOJO”. So, I went over to Mojo Mondays and found the perfect sketch. I have had this dollar bin stamp since it went on sale last Halloween. It went perfect with the paper. Hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it! Have a great week!

Here is my MOJO 151 card:


Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamp: Recollections-Owl and My Minds Eye-Flower Border
Ribbon: Michaels Dollar Store
Sewing: Is on my new Brother i2600 YEA!! 
Embellishment:  Michael's Dollar Bin

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Cute stamp! I love the zigzag stitching on your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owls are so cute...I just love them. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute stamp, wonderful job on this sketch and love that stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Jenn!! Love that precious owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute Card Jenn! I just love the owl and your zigzags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had fun making it...it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is simply great!! Did you stich it yourself? I love the stiching style...I just need a sewing machine. Until then I will admire this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, I love the stitching. Aren't $1 finds the best?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet owl! Great use of the sketch, your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis