Thursday, May 6, 2010

MSS Final Challenge for Spring DT

I am excited to show everyone my card...but sad this is My Scrapbooking Supplies final challenge for our spring DT.  I sure did have fun with all my MSS DT friends.  Thanks to Anne and Terria for all the fun and wonderful experience you gave me these last few months.  Also thank you for the opportunity to display my work through your site.  I am sure there will be exciting new things in the future from MSS!
Here is the sketch
and the card:
  If you go HERE you can join in the challenge.  The lucky winner will receive a  Guest Designer Spot at My Scrapbooking Supplies for the month of June and a $15 Gift card to there choice scrapbooking store. Are you ready to play ? Of course you are !
Challenge ends MAY 28th!!!
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Michaels ribbon
Sentiment: Unknown
Thanks for visiting my blog!

7 comments:

  1. Jenn, I LOVE this card.......from the color, to the DP, to the flower and ribbon!!! It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear... your card looks terrific! Thanks for sharing this journey on MSS with me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I have that same ribbon in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fresh and fun card, love this ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely, bright card...I do like that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY wanted to play the last time...but I just ran out of time! Or yeah...I was outside with my neighbor BURNING at her garage sale. And yes, my arms are still peeling! haha Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis