Monday, May 10, 2010

JUGS32 Technique Challenge

Hey everyone! Just Us Girls is having a technique challenge this week. The challenge is to come up with a “Pocket Card”. After some thought, I needed a card for my sisters new place. I get to go see her and her new apartment the end of May. This was a fun card to make her. I hope she likes it!


Thanks for stopping by!

Paper-DCWV
Embellishments-itop, K&Co., Making Memories, Michael's Ribbon
Ink-Colorbox
Stamps-Inkadinkado "Birds Galore", Michaels Dollar Bin

13 comments:

  1. It is such a fun card, love all the little details, so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, this pocket card is too cuuuute! I am sure your sister will treasure this! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sister will love this bright, fun card! I love the house in the pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever. Lots of eye candy too. Your sister will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card - and I know she's going to love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable and colorful, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and clever card! Love the idea of the house insert! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pretty pattern and all the fun colors in this. Very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun paper....awesome project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so cute! Your sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card Jenn. I am sure your sister will be happy to display it in her new place. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute - I love the DP. Great card - she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! I love all the bright colors! And that owl is just too cute! ~Jacqueline @ Scraps of Life

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis