Monday, May 24, 2010

CSN Stores Challenge Winners!

First I want to thank CSN stores Jamie for the opportunity to have this fun challenge.  Next I want to thank all of you who decided to enter the challenge!  And the winner (random selected by inlinkz) of the Sketch challenge is PAIGE!  The second pen set is going to Monica.  The special prize for commenting on Jennifer Lowery's blog and mentioning this challenge in the comment is April!  Congratulations ladies and thanks for playing!  Please send me an email to fattire7@hotmail.com with your address!  Thanks for visiting my blog! 

5 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! Thanks Jenn! These pens sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!

    And sorry I've been MIA from the blog circuit! Busy with life...but getting back into the artsy fartsy stuff! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the challenge Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo - this has ben a wonderful experience!! Both you and Jen have great blogs that I have added to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners!

    Sorry I didn't get chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis