Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blog Awards!!

I am so greatful to have such nice blogging buddies!  My first award is from my blogging buddy at "Ten To Tango" Blog group...Paige!  Thanks so much for this special award!  I am sorry it has taken me so long to get it up on my blog!  Please take the time to visit Paige's Blog her work is amazing! 

I pass the Sunshine award onto Eyelets, Ribbons and Paper Oh My Blog Group!


My next award is from my blogging buddy Monica.  Her and I are on "Eyelets, Ribbon and Paper Oh My" blog group together.  Monica has an adorable blog that you just have to visit! Thanks so much for the special award! Transulation: It translates to "This Blog's a charm."
 
I pass this award onto my Ten To Tango Blog group! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis