Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Gouling Good Time

Hello!  I just love this time of year, don't you??  Especially since Halloween in just around the corner.  You know that 2 months is going to FLY by!!!

Today I have made a card to get you into the spirit of Fall and Halloween.  I pulled out Deloris (my Silhouette).  I cut out two circles and attached them together with foam tape.  I used a Sharpie and outlined the large circle and added legs.  Super easy little spider.  His "web" is Bakers Twine in Halloween.  


I made the fun bow on the front of the card using 3 different Really Reasonable Ribbons and black lace.  The base of my bow is Plaid Ribbon in Orange with Black Stitching.   Then I added Sheer Ribbon with 4 Thin Satin Stripes in Black.  Finally the last part of my bow is a tripple loop of 3/8" Gingham Orange.  Once I tied my bow I added it on top of Glady's Black Crochet Lace.  All of these fun ribbons are found at Really Reasonable Ribbon.


This is not the last of these fun little spiders.  I plan on doing a few more layouts before Halloween.  Maybe even a quick tutorial!  


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Hump Day!  Enjoy the rest of your week.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis