Thursday, May 14, 2015

New release Thanks!

Hi everyone.  I am really excited to be able to show you all one of the new Create A Card dies from Crafter's Companion.  There are several new dies in this line and all of them have so much character.  Hope you love them as much as I do.

This Thank You die is called just that "Thank You".  I have cut is out in white cardstock and then inked it up using dew drop inks.  I matted it on maroon cardstock to make the yellow pop.

My ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbon's Forsythia Seam Binding.  It is super easy to tie and bows are so fun and floppy!  The pretty flowers are Wild Orchid Craft Chrysanthemems in two-tone pink also from Really Reasonable Ribbon.




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis