Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Odonata

Hello everyone!  I am so loving my new backgrounds.  I will be doing a review of them next month.  They are amazing for my photos.  How you like the look of them too.

Speaking of amazing.  Check out this card featuring products from Crafter's Companion.  I have used the Dragonfly Delights from the Stamp it Australia line.  I have also used stencils and Spectrum Aquas to finish off the card.  Please see a full product list below.




I am just in LOVE with this color combination.  My ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and is just the most amazing shades of aqua and light coral.




Supplies:
Stamp It Aus Imagine-Dragonfly Delights
Sheena Decorative Stencil-Pop Dotty
Sheena Decorative Stencil-Equalizer
Spectrum Aqua-Scarlet
Really Reasonable Ribbon



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis