Sunday, March 29, 2015

Cute Cupcake

What a gorgeous Sunday.  Hope everyone is enjoying this fabulous weather, wherever you are!  Here on the Western Slope of Colorado we are already at about 80 degrees.  I have all the windows in the house open.  Just airing it all out!

Do you ever feel like you are scrambling to get a birthday card ready?  I always feel like I don’t have any on hand when I need them.  It is so frustrating.  So, what I have done is come up with a card layout that you can customize for male or female…and for the kiddos.  It is super simple and takes just about 5-8 minutes to throw together.


I have used the Faux Canvas ribbon in Fuchsia.  I tied a simple triple looped bow and made sure to wrap the ribbon around the middle of the card to add an extra pop of color to this fun and festive card.  My Cupcake is from Crafter's Companion.  It is from the Bebunni Floral Dies collection and is called "Cupcake"!!  LOL!!    The sentiment is from the Sentimentals-Greetings, also found at CC.


If you can come up with a good layout (or you can use my LO), then the possibilities are endless.  I have taken this die cut cupcake and made it into several different colors to match different papers.  With the die cut in 3 pieces this is really the most time consuming part of the card.  With the cupcakes pre-made, I can simply add ribbon and a sentiment to the square die cut.  Voila, the card is done and ready to give.


Here are a few more angles of this card.  Feel free to use my LO and stock up on your stash of Birthday Cards.  





Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis