Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sparkle and Rainbows

Hi to all my friends and followers!  So glad you joined me today.  I am here to offer up inspirations to get your mojo going.  I have a super simple "CAS" card to share.  It is for our Crafter's Companion Challenge going on now at the CC Facebook page.  This month's challenge is to make your project sparkle!

On my card I have used the very sparkly Black Pearl cardstock from Crafter's Companion.  I added sequins in a rainbow of colors and then a fun sentiment from the Crafter's Companion Sentimentals-Memories are Made.  Before I added my sequins and gems, I stamped tiny circles and clear embossed them to create more shine!


Thanks for joining me today!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis