Friday, February 13, 2015

Always and Forever



Hello Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers!  It is hop time again with Really Reasonable Ribbon!  So excited to showcase beautiful February Ribbon Club!!!
If you are hopping with us today, you should have arrived from Theresa's Blog.

Check out the February Ribbon Club ribbons.

For my card I have used Satin with Grosgrain edge in Grape and Purple and Green Confetti Dots Grosgrain Ribbon.   The Satin ribbon was tied using the Bow It All.  It is definitely a must have tool if you love working with ribbon! I colored my CC image with Spectrum Aqua Markers in Heather and Orchid.




Thank so much for stopping in today.  Enjoy the rest of the hop!  You are now off to your next stop, 








Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis