Monday, January 26, 2015

Vintage Love

Hello to all my friends and followers.  Today I have another Valentine featuring a pretty stamp from Crafter's Companion and ribbon and flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I tied it all together by airbrushing to create a vintage look.  Speaking of Vintage, Crafter's Companion is have a Vintage Themed Challenge this month.  You can enter over on their FB page.

My stamp is from the Sentimentals Imagine Set.  It comes with 18 other sentiments on the set.  Now that is my kind of sentiment set!


I tied a bow using Ivory Faux Canvas Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It is an amazing ribbon that holds it's shape really well.  The flowers are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon and are Wild Orchid. I used Trellis Roses, Open Roses and Bead Berry Sprays. 


I used my eBrush and sprayed each flowers and spray with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers in EB8, BG3, PP2.


The splatter is Spectrum Noir EB8.


Thank you so much for stopping in today!  



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis