Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Thank You


Hello! Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and are ready for the New Year.  I am featuring a Christmas thank you card using wrinkled ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I have topped my multi-looped bow with a bright green button.  Adding buttons to the center of your bows gives your card character and a who different feel.  My bow is made from 1/2" Emerald Wrinkled Ribbon... don't forget to check out the many other colors of this ribbon.  It is sooooo easy to tie!


I have used a fun image from Crafter's Companion Crafters Inspiration-Issue 5 Christmas Edition for the front of my card.  There are so many fun things that come in the magazine.  In this edition it has a stamp set, embossing folder, die's and tons of fun papers and images already colored and ready for a card!  If you are a huge fan of Christmas like I am, then making thank you notes using Christmas or winter themed images just stretches and gives your supplies a little bit more longevity.  With all the hustle of the season these pre-colored images are perfect for Thank You notes!


Hope you will try a bow with a button!  Thanks for joining me today!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis