Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bold and Beautiful Birthday Bag

Hi JBS friends and fans!  Hope you all are having a terrific summer!  I am in sunny Florida with my little Bean.  We are spending most of our days by the pool and having some Disney fun!  

Today I have a fun birthday bag.  It is featuring a creative technique to make an easy background.  If you come back on the 19th of July I will have a full video tutorial on how to make this fun background.

The Really Reasonable Ribbon I used is Black Grosgrain with White Stitched Edge.  It is a fun ribbon and goes with just about any other color!





Thanks so much for joining me today.  Hope to see you back for our RRR blog hop on the 13th.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis