Friday, June 13, 2014

Sea Horse and a Blog Hop



Hello Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers!  It is hop time again with Really Reasonable Ribbon!  So excited to showcase beautiful June Ribbon Club!!!
If you are hopping with us today, you should have arrived from Cherry's Blog.

Check out the June Ribbon Club ribbons.  Don't you just love those ladybugs!!  So cute!  I used the Checkerboard Satin in Coral Rose, the Diamond Satin in Charcoal and the Mixed Red/Gray Chevron Grosgrain.


I am so pleased with my fun beachy themed card!  It is using an image from Crafter's Companion called Sheena-Hidden Stars.  I am really excited how the sea horse turned out on the lovely pink card that I airbrused with Spectrum Noir marker CR5.


The fun layers were made using Perfect Paper Crafting's Perfect Layers Tools.  My entire card was put together with Xyron adhesive.  



Thank so much for stopping in today.  Enjoy the rest of the hop!  You are now off to your next stop, the 



Supplies:
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Crafter's Companion-Sheena Douglas Angels
Xyron Adhesive
PPC-Perfect Layers




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis