Thursday, June 19, 2014

Oh SNAP It's A Snapguide Tutorial: Shaker Card

Hi everyone! Hope you week is going good! I am busy busy trying to get ready for my trip and trying to get all my loose ends tied up!

Today I have a very exciting Snapguide tutorial for you.  It features and image from Crafters Companion, ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, adhesive from Xyron and tools from Perfect Paper Crafting-Perfect Layers.






Here is the Snapguide tutorial for this fun and super easy card!  Thank you so much for joining me today.  Would love it if you took the time to follow me on Snapguide and leave me a comment letting me know how you liked it.  

  Check out How to Make a Shaker Card: Crafters Companion,RRR & Xyron by Jenn Cochran on Snapguide.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis