Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Winter Sure Was A Treat!

Hi all!!!  I am so excited for the for Co-Hop today!  The Xyron DT is partnering up with Out On A Limb Scrapbooking!  It is so much fun seeing what our team came up with using the fun kits from Out On A Limb.  The kit I received is a fun winter themed scrapbooking layout kit called Winter Wonderland Cutouts.  I used my Silhouette, Deloris to cut out a Mc'D's style treat box using the white background paper provided in the kit.  I then used all the elements in the kit to decorate the outside of the treat container.  Everything was held together using the Xyron 5" Creative Station, 3" Sticker Maker, 1" Sticker maker and the Mega Runner.  I also used Really Reasonable Ribbon to tie a cute blue bow up top.  





The how easy Xyron products make it to assemble projects FAST.  Pictured below is the Xyron 3" Sticker Maker. 


Thank so much for joining me today.  I hope you get the time to pop on over to the Xyron blog and see the other projects from me fellow teamies!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis