Saturday, April 19, 2014

Ribbon Flowers-A Video Tell All

Hello everyone!  Isn't it just a beautiful weekend!  We are so lucky to be out of the snow and cold!  We are off to a fun outdoor birthday party for my Bean's twin friends (remember the one who threw up all over my bathroom a couple weeks ago).  Yes those boys!!!  LOL!!!  Can't let a little puke come between friends!!!  Actually, I could!!  LOL!!!

Well a few of you were asking "how do you make those ribbon flowers?".  You ask and you shall receive!  This is the show all video of how to make ribbon flowers as seen on my card from the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop, that just took place on the 13th.






Hope you will enjoy the video.  If you do, I would love it if you followed my YouTube Channel.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis