Monday, March 10, 2014

Rainbows Before Gold and A Blog Hop

Good morning.  Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  I am so excited to say my little Bean is officially a Green Belt in Kickboxing (MMA).  He worked so hard and is a fantastic fighter!  So very proud of him!  Also this weekend was the very nerve racking baseball tryouts.  Holy moly, we live in small town Grand Junction and you would think it was the majors!  Plus the disorganization and the head of the tryouts thinking that giving 7 year old a TON of info all at once would make for a successful tryout....NOT!  Those poor kids didn't have a clue what they were supposed to be doing!  But it went well for Bean 3 major hits and caught both grounders and the fly ball.  WOW, I couldn't do that!  The ball would have hit me in the face!  Great job Bean!  You are my little slugger!

On a different note, today is the official blog hop with Perfect Paper Crafting and Serendipity Stamps.  If you decide to buy from either of these companies (I hope you do...they are fabulous) please use Jenn5% at checkout on Perfect Paper Crafting or your can find all Easter items on Serendipity at 20% off.



I have a great Rainbow card featuring Floral Dragonfly Stamp form Serendipity Stamps.  You will also find this card on Split Coast Stampers TLC472 Challenge today.  I am one of the TLC challenge hosts and thought that this card made a great technique!





I have also made a card using the Serendipity Heart Bouquet




Here is the blog hop list:
Perfect Paper Crafting & Laura Lynn - http://blog.perfectpapercrafting.com
Anya Schrier - http://aschoss.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping in here at Jax Bean Stalks and visiting.  I would LOVE it if you would follow me!  I have several ways to the right!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis