Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dudes

Hello everyone!!  Hope everyone had a great start to their week.  We are finally over are sickies (well kinda).  Bean is back to school and I just basically have a cold.  I am hoping this will be the last of it for the winter.  We are just not sick people and when it hits, it hits hard.  Bean was even able to do Karate tonight.  He has belt testing in the next couple of weeks.  He is testing for his green belt.  So proud of him.  Most kiddos who are at their green belts are usually in their early teens.  So this is quite an accomplishment.

Today I want to show you the newest release from Some Odd Girl.  It is called Best Man.  I really loved this digi and thought they looked like a couple of dudes just hanging!  I have also used the Make A Statement sentiment clear stamp set.  I LOVE the chevron and all the fun single words in this set!!!





Don't forget to join SOG's monthly challenge: misting and masking.  Cannot wait to see your fabbie projects!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis