Saturday, January 11, 2014

Perfect Couple Sneak Peek

What a great Saturday it is!  We are hitting the slopes today here in Colorado.  Love that my Bean is finally interested in Skiing.  A couple of years ago he was so little in ski school and looked like a little red marshmallow in his ski outfit.  It appeared he couldn't even drop his arms.  Looked so miserable.  Was so upset that the ski instructor wouldn't let him go.  I will update you next week on his experience!  

Today I am featuring this fun sneak peek of Bebunni Love-Perfect Couple stamp set from Crafters Companion. I love all the elements of this set.  You will be able to purchase after January 16th (official launch date).

Take a look at the sparkle on this card.  I achieved this fun iridescent effect with Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle Varnish in Iridescent.  I LOVE this spray.  Although I have to admit, I choked myself out in my craftroom.  Be sure you spray in a ventilated area!!  LOL!!




Supplies:
Stamp: Bebunni Love-Perfect Couple
Spectra Noir- BG1, BG2, GG1, GG2, GG3, GG4, GG5, BT1,BP1, BP2, BLENDER
Spray and Sparkle- Iridescent
Lace Trim: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Paper: Echo Park



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis