Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Turkey Trot

Free Birds!  Free Birds!  Free Birds!  Hopefully this little guy gets away!  Who likes turkey?  It is SOOOOOO good but I am seriously worried that it will put me asleep just in time for Black Friday Shopping!  It better not, my BFF and I have big plans to shop till noon the next day.  

This cute little pilgrim is called Wee Henry Turkey by Hambo Stamps.  Wee Henry has sure picked a big bird for Turkey day.



I loved how this card turned out. I love layering.  I layered my background and my tag using my new tool called Perfect Layers #3 from Perfect Paper Crafting.



Supplies:
Image: Hambo Stamps-Wee Henry Turkey
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Paper: Authintique- Thankful
Tool: Perfect Paper Crafting- #3 Perfect Layers Border
Copics:
E-000,04,11,21,30,31,33,34
C-2,3,5,7
YR-7,9,68
W3,5
R20,27
Y19
100
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis