Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happiness

Happy Tuesday.  How are all those Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers?  I am knee deep in Christmas Decorations.  I am feeling so stress free this year.  So hard to decorate before Thanksgiving, but honestly I feel like this is the best idea I have had in years.  I usually try to speed decorate over a weekend and then I am totally stressed getting the packages ready.  Oh and I also do a 25 day advent for Bean.  All in all it is just way to much for one person to do in a 2-3 week span.  Then BAM, it is all over and ready to come down.  It is almost depressing to put all that work in and only enjoy for a couple of weeks.  I am excited this year because I am able to be more creative with having more time.  My decorating deadline is this Sunday.  This way I can move forward and do the Thanksgiving cooking marathon.  

Speaking of Thanksgiving, take a look at Pilgrim Tobie from Some Odd Girl.  Isn't he just a cutie.  I dressed him up in Washi Tape for the SOG Tuesday Challenge: Use Washi Tape.  Hope you will join us in this fun challenge. I love the Totally Twill Moss Green ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It was perfect for this card.  I tied my bow with the Bow It All from Zutter.



Thanks for joining me today.

Supplies:
Image: Pilgrim Tobie From Some Odd Girl
Paper: EP
Copics:


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis