Friday, September 6, 2013

Spooky Little Monster

Hello friend and followers!  So excited to be doing the fun post today.  SP AND COMPANY is BACK!  Well, it has never been gone.  The DT has been on hiatus while the owner Samantha moved.  Of course I couldn't stay away.  I have still been posting all summer long.  If you follow me you have seen all the fun summer projects!!!  Or if you are a RRR fan you have seen lots of SP and Company stamps on their blog as I post for them regularly using their fabulous ribbon.

I am totally in LOVE with this adorable image Little Monster by SP and Company artist Tina Wenke.

His little happy smiling face is so cute!



This fun bow is made with Black Chevron Striped Twill found at SP and Company too! 





Thanks so much for visiting!  


Supplies:
Image: SP and Company-Little Monster
Ribbon: SP and Company- Black Chevron Twill
Copics:
E-00,000,04,11,21,57,59
YG0-00,13,17,25,67
BV-00,01,04,08
YR-09,24,68
C-5,7
Y-21
R-20
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis