Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hula Hottie

Hello Jax Bean Stalks friends, followers and fans!  I am so excited to announce my Ms. September Guest DT spot with Bombshell Stamps!



My challenge taking place right now at Bombshell Stamps blog is to add on the layers.  I want to see more than 3 layers of paper, flowers, ribbons/bows.  Layer it up!


This is my favorite stamp from Bombshell Stamps: Hula Girl.  



Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you at my challenge at Bombshell Stamps


Supplies:
Image: Bombshell Stamps-Hula Girl
Paper: Fancy Pants
Copics:
YG-00,03,13,17,25,67
E-000-04-11-21-59
C-00,3,5,7
R-20,24
RV-13,34
Y-11
YR-24
B-00
100
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis