Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'm All Ears

Hello!  I am really excited to be showing off my vacation journal for all of you today.  I put the entire journal together using Helmar Professional Craft Glue.


All the fun cut out elements were added using Helmar Professional Craft Glue.



As you can see below, I am using an old credit card to push the Helmar Professional Craft Glue across the front of the notebook in sections as I add my blue cardstock.


After the glue is dried I creased the edges and sanded the overlapping cardstock from the edges.



I went back and sealed any un-glued edges with the Helmar Professional Craft Glue.  Then I accented the front with my airbrush and decorated with cut-outs, a Sassy Cheryl's Designs image and rhinestones.




Thanks for visiting today!

To view more Helmar projects from me 



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis