Friday, April 19, 2013

SP and Company-Today and Forever

***Scroll Down for a FUN announcement!***
Today was my last day to do a post for Samantha from SP and Company Stamps.  Her blog is "The Scrapmaster".  It is full of fun tutorials and videos!  In fact she has inspired me to look further into the world of videos.  So that is my goal for the summer, to figure out how to do video tutorials.
So today I have a special card that my best friend's husband ordered for her.  It is their Anniversary this weekend.  HOPEFULLY she doesn't read my blog on her way to Vegas.  





Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting!  Look in between the two photos...I now have a pin button...please give me credit if you decide to pin it!  Thanks!

Photobucket

5 comments:

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis